AuditAND BUSINESS ADVICE
- Audits to the financial statements
- Limited Reviews
- Accounting advice
- Internal audit
- IFRS or IFRS qualify
- IFRS or IFRS diagnosis
- IFRS or IFRS Implementation
- Confidence and quality at work
- Tax Planning
- Tax Audits
- Labor Audits
- Review and determination of tax losses
- Review and determination of Taxable Income Taxes
- Review and determination of Value Added Tax
- Review and determination of Additional Taxes
- Private role
- Other tax advisory
- Taxes represent a high cost for most companies.
- Financial analysis
- Rescheduling of debts
- Insurance reassessment
- Corporate Restructuring (Mergers, Acquisitions and Div. Companies)
- Creation, implementation and redesign of organizations
- Course cash flow statement
- Course on International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS or IFRS)
- Course Best accounting practices
- Course on Law of Corporations
- Course, advice on International Standards of IFRS FULL and SMEs
- Labor Training Courses
Professionals of our firm
Sergio Contreras V.
JAIME BELAUNDE C.
CRISTIAN FUENTES E.
CHARLES GUAITA R.
Desarrolló su carrera profesional por más de 35 años en una prestigiosa firma internacional de auditoría donde alcanzó el cargo de socio y director ejecutivo.
Our Firm has the resources and experience to support our clients very closely in their development process and without a doubt, they will be able to identify in our offer of services, response and support to many of the issues that they are facing, or that they will have to face in the near future.
- Step 1: Know and understand the business
- Step 2: Identify and prioritize risks
- Step 3: Process operation tests
- Step 4: Minimize business risks
Know and understand the business
The identification of significant processes helps us to understand even more the potential risks of business and financial statements, allowing us to identify opportunities to add value to the client and identify potential additional risks that may be most relevant to the customer's needs and their implications in the process of financial statements.
Identify and prioritize risks
Once the key business risks have been identified and the implications of the financial statement process determined, we will evaluate the probability that the information subject to audit contains important errors in the audit. This requires that we identify the accounts or groups of significant accounts and assertions, along with this understanding those processes, for this we rely on the high level understanding of the business processes and on our understanding of the critical business processes that we obtained.
Process operation tests
With our experience and knowledge of the client that we obtain, and those that we have accumulated about their accounting activities when determining the level of detail in which we will analyze their significant processes more thoroughly, we perform tests to test the operation of these processes. The purpose is to correlate these with the financial statements, in order to adequately support our risk assessments and design our audit strategy.
Minimize business risks
Finally, we consider the nature, timing and scope of the procedures that are required to adequately respond to such evaluations, in order to conduct an efficient and high quality audit to our clients. It is necessary to emphasize that throughout the entire audit, we are pending to provide value that helps the client to improve its operations or the information that it uses in the administration of the company and / or that which it includes in its financial statements.
Es necesario destacar que a través de toda la auditoría, estamos pendientes de aportar valor que ayuden al cliente a mejorar sus operaciones o la información que utiliza en la administración de la empresa y/o la que incluye en sus estados financieros.